Welcome to the website of the British Orthopaedic Foot & Ankle Society.
We are a society of orthopaedic surgeons who have a special interest in surgery of the foot and ankle.
Mr James Davis,
President of BOFAS
The Society's purposes include:
- To encourage interest in foot and ankle surgery among orthopaedic surgeons
- To encourage both basic science and clinical research in foot and ankle surgery
- To contribute to postgraduate training and continuing medical education
- To represent foot and ankle surgeons in the British Orthopaedic Association and to other professional and health-related bodies
- To encourage links with foot and ankle surgeons in other countries
BOFAS thanks all those who helped make the 2018 Annual meeting in Edinburgh such a great success. We look forward to welcoming you to Nottingham on 13-15 November 2019.
Feedback can still be completed here. This is necessary to gain a certificate of attendance