Overseas Consultant - BOFAS Conference Bursary
Applications are invited for Overseas Consultant Bursaries from the British Foot & Ankle Society:
- Bursaries to pay for the FULL registration fee of the BOFAS Annual Conference are available to support any Overseas Consultant, from low or medium income countries, wishing to attend the meeting.
- This is open to all consultants practicing outside Great Britain & Northern Ireland.
- Applicants are requested to submit a supporting statement (less than 300 words) indicating their Foot & Ankle experience and expressing their educational expectations of attending the meeting.
- Applications for each year’s meeting will close on 1st July of that year and will reopen on 1st January of the following year.
- Successful applicants will be informed within 1 month after the closing date.
Any queries or questions should be sent to the BOFAS Education Committee: Click here to email